Here are the supplies that I used for the project:
1. paint color of your choice (for the handles) or stain or leave as is. I used my son's Crayola markers for the blue handle below.
2. mohair or synthetic doll hair
3. bead findings
5. toothpicks or mini dowels
3. Embry Board
1. Roll a section of hair until it is as thick as the tooth pick
2. Dip one end in glue
3. Roll it between your fingers until the end is coated in glue and the hairs stay together
4. Set aside to dry and wipe off your hands!
1. Dip the toothpick in glue and then push it on the ferrule.
3. Set aside to dry
1. Take the now dry section of hair (from section Preparing the Bristles)
2. Trim the glued end, roll gentle with fingers to make round
1. Trim the handle to the length you want, scissors will work for this
2. Use sandpaper or an emery board to round the end
1. Stain, paint or leave the handle unfinished